Lowell Alumni Association
The Lowell Alumni Association maintains and enhances relationships that serve and support our alumni, students, school and the Lowell community.
Our 2015-16 Annual Fund Campaign -- "A World of Opportunities" -- has the goal of supporting these major initiatives:
- World Languages department -- $200,000 to fund a range of projects (from classroom technology to specialized textbooks) to benefit our uniquely diverse World Languages program that offers instruction in 8 languages (Chinese, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin and Spanish)
- College Scholarships -- $50,000 to enhance our existing college scholarship program that provides over $100,000 each year to more than 30 graduating seniors
The Lowell Alumni Association has, in recent years, supported a variety of programs to benefit today's students, including:
- major projects to benefit all Lowell students, such as the 2014 renovation of the drop-in computer lab in the school library (including new electrical service, air conditioning, flooring, furniture and computers)
- additional staffing (counselors, librarians, teachers) to help maintain the same high quality Lowell experience that has been our hallmark since 1856
- grant program in support of academic and extracurricular programs (e.g., AP exam fee subsidies for students with financial need; science lab equipment; speech/debate team entry fees; uniforms/equipment for athletic teams; etc.)
- college scholarships
The Lowell Alumni Association also promotes connections among our alumni through our semi-annual newsletter, regular class reunions and special all-alumni events.
Donations to the Lowell Alumni Association are tax-deductible.
Our federal tax identification number is 94-6125408.